Saturday 23 February 2013

Task 2a - Reflective Practice

Well, having looked at the next stage of this module, Task 2a Reflective Practice, I am a little excited if I'm honest to be starting this part of Module 1. Writing a diary isn't something that I have done before, nor thought of doing in my life, so this will be a new door opening. Looking at the 'reader' I have found there is more than one approach I can make to this part. Also looking at Ellen Lee-Stokes' blog there are links she has found which I am now also looking at. As I start writing my diary I know that lots of things are going to happen in my job and I am very excited about writing it down to look back on.

4 comments:

  1. Tell us how you get on with this Anna - I was just reading a book about Pepys http://www.pepysdiary.com he includes everything - which is why the diaries are so interesting as they chronicle London - but I also like the style of a writers/art sketchbook. Ideas. Others have gone completely digital. I guess it is also what time allows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula I LOVE the idea of sketching things down. I really like the idea of doing this so over the next few weeks I am going to incorporate sketching/drawing in my dairy I am writing. Also thanks for the link I will have a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Paula and Anna, i have just started reading task 2. My journal will most certainly be sketching and brain storms words everywhere. It will be very interesting to see in a few months time looking back and reflecting on what i wrote on certain days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sophie, Yes mine will also be sketching,brain storms or doodles! Im really enjoying starting this :) its lovely to look back on.

      Delete